Thanks to all those involved in making the garden possible!!
- R.J. Zavoral & Sons Construction Co, and Knife River Material Co for site preparation;
- Karvakko Engineering for 15 native tree species;
- Bemidji Coop for raised bed materials, hand tools, and deer fencing;
- Turtle River Wood Treating for raised bed materials;
- Ron Koetter for raised bed and compost bin material;
- Bobcat of Bemidji for tractor and tiller rental;
- Lakes Concrete for top-soil;
- Dick’s Plumbing for work and materials on the rain water collection system;
- Dave Eichstadt for plowing the garden;
- L & M Fleet Supply for discounted power equipment;
- ABC Seamless for discounted gutter and downspout;
- Reierson Construction for really nice peat moss;
- And many wonderful community members continue to donate time, tools, labor and plants, and although we can’t list all of your names here, please know you are very much appreciated!!
A special thanks to Roy Blackwood for designing and building the wheelchair accessible raised beds, and the Developmental Achievement Center providing up to four acres for future development.